Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino adheres to the American Gaming Association (AGA) Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming, which became effective on September 15, 2004. Our company has always taken steps to promote responsible gaming, and has long established many of the AGA prescribed measures. The AGA Code of Conduct represents a broad commitment by the entire gaming industry to make the public aware of responsible gaming resources, and to incorporate responsible gaming into business operations.
To promote responsible gaming, the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino will continue to:
- Enforce state law which requires guests to be 21 years of age to gamble in the resort
- Educate our employees through a variety of programs and methods on responsible gaming policies and procedures
- Provide information to our employees about resources for assistance with problem gaming
- Provide information to our patrons, through a variety of methods both at our casinos and on our websites, about responsible gaming, win-loss odds on casino games and resources for assistance with problem gaming
- Provide our patrons who feel they may have a problem the option of enrolling in our Self-Limit Access Program, which will cancel their access to our promotional mailings and casino services such as a marker limit (commonly referred to as "credit"), M life privileges and check-cashing, the duration of which is specified in each jurisdiction.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly
- Monitor vigilantly to prevent underage gambling and unattended minors in our casinos
- Advertise responsibly
- Fund responsible gaming research
WARNING SIGNS OF PROBLEM GAMING:
- Gambling to escape worry
- Gambling to get money to solve financial difficulties
- Feeling unable to stop playing, regardless of winning or losing
- Often gambling until your last dollar is gone
- Neglecting your family because of gambling
If you feel you need help, please call the following 24-hour confidential national hotlines:
- Nevada Council on Problem Gambling
- Michigan Department of Community Health
- The Mississippi Council on Problem and Compulsive Gambling
If you desire to self-limit from gaming at all US Based MGM Resorts International properties, you may request a Self-Limit Access Program form at the Casino Cage of any of our US based casino properties. You may also download the form above and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, in the states of Michigan and Mississippi, individuals requesting to be self-limited may also fill out a form specific for that state by contacting:
Michigan Gaming Control Board3062 West Grand Boulevard, Suite L-700Detroit, MI 48202-6062Telephone: 1-888-223-3044
Mississippi Gaming CommissionJackson Office: 620 North Street, Suite 200, Jackson, MS 39202; 1-800-504-7529
Central District Office: 4211A Rifle Range Road, Vicksburg, MS 39181; 1-888-465-8312
Northern District Office: 3468 Casino Way, Suite C, Tunica Resorts, MS 38664; 1-800-269-3577
Southern District Office: 1141 Bayview Avenue, Suite 301, Biloxi, MS 39530; 1-800-497-8550
Marker Limit Application
For your convenience, you can complete an application for Marker Signing Privileges online.
For more information or questions regarding Marker Signing Privileges, please contact:
Marker Limit Application
P.O. Box 98955
Las Vegas, NV 89195-0295
You'll like what we serve at our tables.
Mandalay Bay offers all of your favorite table games, including blackjack, craps and roulette. Come in and find some of the best odds in all of Las Vegas.